- Kevin Sharp, 'Nobody Knows' country singer, dies at 43
Kevin Sharp, a country music singer who overcame a rare form of bone cancer to top the charts with songs like "Nobody Knows," died Saturday at age 43, his personal assistant Sue Veldkamp confirmed to NBC News.Sharp's website stated that he died in Fair Oaks, Calif., at 10:49 p.m.
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger: Margaery 'doesn't need a king' on 'Game of Thrones'
Margaery Tyrell, the unlucky in love queen on "Game of Thrones," really needs a better matchmaker. Perhaps "Millionaire Matchmaker's" Patti Stanger?(Spoiler alert! If you missed last week's "Purple Wedding," bookmark this page and come back after you've watched the epic episode.
- Send in the clones: 'Orphan Back' is back for season two
BBC America's "Orphan Black" may have premiered last March to little fanfare, but ever since it's become a critical (and binge-watcher's) darling.
- Alan Thicke: 'I have a better body' than Homer Simpson
In the saturated world of sitcom dads, actor Alan Thicke thinks one stands out above the rest — and it just so happens to be his former "Growing Pains" character Jason Seaver.
- Katie Holmes with windblown hair, and more Celeb Sightings
- Idris Elba shares touching photo of newborn son Winston
Welcome to the world, Winston Elba! Idris Elba announced Friday that his girlfriend Naiyana Garth has given birth to a beautiful baby boy. "My Son Winston Elba was born yesterday," the 41-year-old "Luther" actor tweeted. "Truly Amazing.
- Heather Graham: I'd only need Radiohead music if I were stranded on an island
If Heather Graham is ever stranded on an island, we now know what she'll be listening to.In the latest round of Orange Room Roulette, Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles asked Graham what her "stranded-on-an-island" album would be. Without hesitation, Graham landed on English rock group Radiohead.
- Whoopi Goldberg touts 'vape pen' in debut column on marijuana
For comedienne Whoopi Goldberg, excruciating headaches caused by glaucoma were no joke. So when ordinary painkillers didn’t help, she says she turned to pot.
- Trailer for Clint Eastwood-directed 'Jersey Boys' hits all the right notes
Frankie Valli's falsetto helped propel the Four Seasons into legendary musical status in the 1960s, and the Broadway musical based on the enduring popularity of those "Jersey Boys" has run nearly 3,500 times since 2005. What's next?
- Billy Crystal has '700 Sundays' to honor his late parents
Billy Crystal is bringing his Tony Award-winning, autobiographical stage production, "700 Sundays," to HBO, and with it, he's giving a whole new audience a look at his life growing up with and without his father.
- B.O.B. identifies with ‘John Doe’ single
- 'Transcendence' star Paul Bettany: We got pulled over with Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp's new movie "Transcendence" looks at what might happen if a scientist's brain runs wild after being uploaded to a computer. But Depp's co-stars Paul Bettany and Rebecca Hall told Carson Daly on TODAY Friday that during a break in filming something else was a little out of control.
- 'I Wanna Marry Harry' lures 12 American women into a royal dating mess
As Snow White once sang, "Someday, my prince will come." But "someday" came sooner than expected for 12 lucky ladies, who were selected to potentially become the latest addition to England's royal family on Fox's new reality show, "I Wanna Marry Harry."Well, not exactly.
- Lindsay Lohan says 'conquest' list was part of AA 12-step program
Lindsay Lohan didn't deny penning a list of alleged lovers that made headlines in recent weeks when she stopped by Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" Thursday night. In fact, she said the list was part of her rehab recovery program.
- Groupon's hottest deal ever: A chance to meet Brad Pitt for $10
Great dining and activity deals are expected from Groupon, but a chance to meet an A-list actor? Now that's an option too. Brad Pitt has teamed with the deal-of-the-day site to raise money for his Make It Right organization.
- Who talks like this? #ScandalFinale's 8 craziest lines
"Scandal's" third season finale on Thursday delivered the whiplash-inducing twist and turns viewers have come to expect.
- About face! The many marvelous looks of Johnny Depp
"Transcendence" isn't looking too transcendent. The Johnny Depp movie opens Friday, and its critical rating at Rotten Tomatoes is struggling to stay above 10 percent. (But 97 percent of the audience wants to see it, so Depp's got that going for him.
- 'Orange is the New Black' teases return with drama-packed new trailer
The second season of the Netflix hit "Orange is the New Black" is still a month and a half away, but that doesn't mean fans of the prison dramedy have to wait to get a taste of what's to come.A new trailer for the series teases at a whole new season of behind-the-bars intensity.
- #ScandalFinale night: Let the games begin
Ever wonder what it would be like to get to say things like, "I took care of the autopsy. It's handled."? Or "I have kept this secret for 15 years. I have lost my life for 15 years. I have lived this lie for 15 years and all the while I have watched him walk away from me.
- Get the look: Have your own 'Parenthood' patio
Whether viewers like it or not, there is a chance tonight’s “Parenthood” season five finale may bid a final adieu to the home of grandparents Zeek and Camille Braverman, who recently signed the paperwork to sell their Berkeley, Calif. house. (Could they possibly back out of the sale? Please say yes!
- Swimmer Ryan Lochte dives into underwear modeling
Nothing comes between Ryan Lochte and his Calvins. But being the beautiful blonde daughter of two Hollywood celebrities can get you fairly close.
- Jaime Pressly goes to 'A Haunted House,' and more Celeb Sightings
- 'Californication' star Heather Graham knows inside she's a 'big nerd'
Heather Graham is not what many would picture as a "big nerd." Yet that's what the willowy blonde actress, who has joined the cast of "Californication" for its seventh and final season, calls herself on her Twitter profile. And as she told TODAY on Thursday, it's no mistake.
- Chloë Grace Moretz: ‘Library’ gives voices to victims