- Confessions of Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar date: Brad Pitt 'smells amazing,' and more
Jennifer Lawrence can certainly provide her own comic relief by tripping and one-lining her way through an awards show. But the friend she brought to Sunday's Oscars is a star in her own right with her published account of what it's like to be a guest for Hollywood's biggest show.
- Splash! Water War with Jimmy Fallon leaves Lindsay Lohan all wet
"Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon brought another one of his old fan-favorite "Late Night" gags to his new digs on Thursday. And this time, Water War, a game that's seen the likes of Jon Hamm and Ryan Reynolds get soaked to the bone, claimed a new victim — Lindsay Lohan.
- Dominic Cooper, Aaron Paul have a 'Need for Speed,' and more Celeb Sightings
- Jared the joker? Leto wonders if Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar falls are 'an act'
Not-so-surefooted actress Jennifer Lawrence took her second annual Oscar stumble on Sunday when a traffic cone tripped her up on the red carpet.
- 'It's unfathomable': Billy Joel cover singer tapped for Piano Man's band
Musician Mike DelGuidice's dream came true after spending 15 years fronting a Billy Joel cover band in Long Island, NY — when the real Piano Man called and asked him to join his band.
- Pee-wee's 'Big Adventure' bike sells for $36K on eBay
It didn't go for "a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars," but Pee-wee Herman's awesome red retro beach cruiser bike that co-starred with him in 1985's "Pee-wee's Big Adventure" has sold on eBay.
- 'SNL' host Lena Dunham calls 'Girls' spoof 'one of the best things' ever
Lena Dunham is a writer, producer and actress, but that's not all. The "Girls" creator is also a "Saturday Night Live" superfan. This weekend, she'll get to make one of her "SNL" dreams come true by hosting the show. But another one has already been fulfilled.
- It's about time: 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' time-travel comedy charms parents too
Finally a reboot of a beloved retro series that feels fresh and fun. Cartoon characters "Mr. Peabody & Sherman" got their start in the 1960s, but their new full-length movie doesn't feel one bit dated.
- Isaiah Washington will return to 'Grey's Anatomy' for one episode
Seven years after Isaiah Washington was fired from "Grey's Anatomy," the actor will return to the medical drama for one special episode, ABC has confirmed. Washington will reprise his role as Dr.
- Let them go! 'Frozen' musical parodies, tributes swirl across Web
It's called "Frozen," but it's hot, hot, hot. Especially if you're a parent of young kids, it's hard to escape the Disney blockbuster, which just this week crossed the $1 billion mark at the worldwide box office.
- Say what? Nicole Kidman's accent has some fans buzzing about 'Grace of Monaco' trailer
Royal-watchers finally get to hear Nicole Kidman deliver lines as Princess Grace in the new U.K. trailer for "Grace of Monaco." (She was seen, but not heard in the earlier trailer.)And, well, just what is that accent Kidman is using?
- Maks: 'Dancing With the Stars' asked me to come back as a judge
Could there have been a new judge on "Dancing With the Stars" this season? Seems like it was almost a reality. Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who's back after a two-season hiatus, told TODAY that he almost returned to the show this year not as a pro dancer, but as a member of the panel.
- Jason Bateman checks out 'Bad Words,' and more Celeb Sightings
- Batkid got bumped by Oscars, but still hung out with Spider-Man
When Sunday's Academy Awards ceremony spent several minutes honoring movie heroes, there was one real-life hero who didn't get a chance to join them: 5-year-old Miles Scott.
- Kiss! Laugh! Fight! It's the MTV Movie Award nominations
Don't put away that red carpet just yet — the MTV Movie Awards are just a little over a month away. Wednesday, the network announced that late-night host Conan O'Brien would emcee the event, and Thursday they revealed the full list of nominees.
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman's' Ty Burrell: It's a 'herculean feat' to play a genius
As any "Modern Family" fan knows, star Ty Burrell has a good head for comedy. But according to the actor, who plays the part of a brainy beagle in the animated feature "Mr. Peabody & Sherman," that's where his mental aptitude ends.
- Lena Dunham on hosting 'SNL': 'I asked Seth Meyers for advice'
Lena Dunham may be an accomplished writer and actress thanks to the success of "Girls," but she admits in a new interview with TODAY airing Friday that she asked for a bit of help with her first time hosting "Saturday Night Live.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson shares a universe of knowledge on 'Cosmos'
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is a science superstar. But when it comes to the mysteries of the universe, which he tackles in his new FOX/National Geographic series "Cosmos," he bows to the greater star power above his head.
- Prince gets funky with new tunes on 'Arsenio Hall Show'
Prince sure knows how to bring in the noise and bring in the funk, and he did both during his takeover of "The Arsenio Hall Show" Wednesday night. The Purple One even played a new song, "FunkNRoll," that's expected to appear on his upcoming studio album "Plectrumelectrum" with 3rdEyeGirl.
- Norman Reedus takes aim with romantic texts and lasers on 'Tonight Show'
Norman Reedus may play a tough guy with a soft side on "The Walking Dead," but during his appearance on "The Tonight Show" Wednesday, he showed off the lothario within.
- Oscars' It Girl, Lupita Nyong'o: Where she goes from here
In "12 Years a Slave," Lupita Nyong'o proved she had the ability to carry a dramatic, heart-wrenching role. Throughout the long awards season that followed, the starlet established herself as a virtually impossible-to-beat, social-media savvy, fashion-forward darling. But now what?
- Texas man, 65, going for Ellen's retweet record: 'I'm flabbergasted'
Watch your back, Ellen DeGeneres. Terry Shipman, 65, is coming for your Oscars selfie record.Shipman had all of about five followers on his Twitter account on Tuesday when he tweeted his own selfie on the couch with his two dogs, a Yorkshire Terrier named Max and a poodle named Oreo.
- 'Resurrection' star not alone in seeing dead people all over TV
If you've ever seen one of those Kill Your Television bumper stickers, now might be a good time to slap one on the front of your set. Because the dead are definitely taking over TV.They're not just coming back to life as scary zombies on "The Walking Dead.
- Katie Holmes' main goal is to make sure Suri 'feels loved'
Despite all the challenges that come with being a high-profile celebrity and a single parent trying to raise a child in New York, Katie Holmes has a pretty simple formula when it comes to her daughter Suri."I think the basics are very important," Holmes said in the April issue of Elle UK.